Yes, I know, every spammer out there says their stuff is free. But this really is - sorta.
You have to spend your time.
No cash required, though. InstaGC gives you points to click on ads, watch videos, download games, complete surveys, and if you CHOOSE to - make purchases from their clients. The only purchases I have ever made through their site is through their cash back shopping option from Amazon. There are a bunch of different ways to earn points.
Point redemption can be made for a TON of different gift cards, including Amazon, eBay, Microsoft Points for Xbox 360, and a ton of others. And I can't forget to mention the redemption option of receiving a check!
If you want to check it out, maybe try it for yourself, just click the following link:
where can i get microsoft points
My Proof:
My cashouts have gone for eBay, Amazon, and Microsoft points.

No comments:
Post a Comment