So, is this a blog or a journal? Since it's my 'random' thoughts - or not so random - I guess I can call it whatever I want.
My brother and sister and I buried my mom today. She died June 6 of this year, and she's in the Great Lakes Memorial Cemetery with my dad. Afterwards, we went back to my sister's house, had pizza, and discussed what to put on her marker. I feel guilty that I really don't want it to say 'loving mother', because really, she wasn't - at least not to me. Sometimes I think I dwell on that too much, and I'm quite sure some of my entries will rant about that.....randomly, of course, lol.
Anyway, got back home and after pretty much being ignored, as usual, by my husband, I kicked my son off my laptop so I could facebook and instagc.
Should do some housework but I just don't want to. :( blah
No comments:
Post a Comment