So I watched The Avengers with the hubby tonight. Good movie, even though I've seen it before. Spent some time on InstaGC earning some points towards amazon gift cards - love that site! Both sites! Been able to get a lot more books from Amazon since joining InstaGC. Anyway, I'm pretty picky about what movies I like and it drives Matt nuts. For me, the movie just has to click on an individual basis. My preference is not for a particular genre or certain actors, though that may influence whether I'll watch a movie to begin with. Ghost Rider was an awesome movie, but the 2nd one sucked in my opinion. Pretty much all the xmen movies were good, some more than others, and Legally Blonde 1 was good while 2 sucked.
It's been since early December 2012 that we've had to do without hot water. The gas company switched us to a smaller pig because we don't use enough propane in a year's time to justify having the larger pig, and when the gas was shut off to switch out the tanks the water heater's check valve went out. The heater is obsolete and parts cannot be found for it. My mom gave me the money to buy an on-demand electric water heater as an early birthday present, and my brother in law is supposed to install it..........although I'm really beginning to think he's just totally forgotten or is blowing us off. If I'd known it was going to take 2 months past the time I purchased the heater and he still hasn't gotten around to it, I would have attempted to install the dang thing myself. So sick of heating water on the stove!
Just had a random thought of wishing Jim Butcher's Calderon series would be made into movies. Those would definitely go on my dvd shelf!
Ok, maybe I wouldn't have tried to install the heater myself. Already have one nasty scar from being electrocuted, and with my luck I'd end up frying myself.
Maybe I'll go fishing tomorrow.....gotta check the weather forecast. Getting tired of cleaning/cooking/eating fish but it's cheap food and it's good for you. Plus if I get to go by myself, I can sneak my kindle into my purse and if I don't catch anything....well the fish are notorious for not biting when you want em to! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment